Find your blue ocean.
Working on TikTok or Instagram can be difficult; many nail artists and techs are fighting for the same market.
You need to find a new online place to show your work, but you also need to be more strategist.
One place that is not full of competition is LinkedIn (this is your blue ocean)
Many businesswomen make their nails for work, so why don't you create your community and clients here?
Many people think LinkedIn is a tedious business place and jobseeker.
If you're looking for a place to showcase your nail art skills without all the competition, LinkedIn is the perfect platform. Although it's often considered a site for business professionals and jobseekers, many women (and men) use LinkedIn to connect with others and showcase their talents. This article will discuss creating a successful nail art business on LinkedIn.
Here you have 6 strategies to use on LinkedIn:
- Create a profile showcasing your skills: Include many photos and videos of your work and any information about your experience and education.
- Offer special discounts or promotions: LinkedIn members are always looking for deals, so offer them something they can't resist.
- Create blog posts or videos: Showcase your skills by creating helpful content demonstrating your expertise.
- Join relevant groups and connect with others in the industry: This is a great way to connect with other professionals in the industry and learn about new opportunities.
- Engage with others in the industry: Connect with other professionals in the industry and learn about new opportunities.
- Offer discounts or promotions to LinkedIn members: LinkedIn members are always looking for deals, so offer them something they can't resist.
You can create a successful nail art business on LinkedIn by following these tips.
With its large user base and lack of competition, it's the perfect platform to showcase your skills and build a clientele.
So what are you waiting for? Get started today!