In this new blog series of:
Support Your Dreams as a Nail Professional
We want to share with you a question from a Nail Tech about maintaining new clients and marketing ideas.
So please share this content with somebody that needs to read this too.
Hi! I've struggled to maintain a consistent clientele as a nail tech. Do you have any suggestions for marketing myself to fill some gaps in my schedule?
Here you have some marketing strategies to put into action:
1. As Nail Tech, you need to offer regular referral bonuses, some kind of small discount, or something.
Because customers want to know they can get the referrals they need.
And what do the Nail Artists who get tons of referrals do?
They offer a referral bonus – something extra for the customer, just for referring someone.
For example, you can offer a discount on the client's next visit. Or you can give them a coupon for 10% off their next purchase from your online shop.
Another idea is to give your client extra loyalty points for each referral they send your way.
That way, they get rewarded. And so do you.
2. Do a local social media campaign; keep it local, so people can quickly get to you and keep coming back.
To do a Successful Nail Artist Social Media Campaign:
- Post an offer related to your services or products with an end date.
- Keep the text simple and describe the post to your brand.
- Remember to add your location when posting, using the hashtag location and the exact location name in your content. The most accurate, the better for your local engagement.
But please be careful with your offer; you don't want to devalue your product or service.
Don't forget to put some rules...
3. As a Nail Technician, offering discounts to first-time clients is vital to attract them to your business.
You can also offer a small discount for future bookings to regulars to keep them coming back.
This will show that you're interested in providing the best possible service at affordable prices.
By offering these discounts, you'll be sure to build a loyal clientele that will keep coming back for more!
4. As Nail Tech, always look for ways to serve your clients better and grow your business.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a great way to do this.
When potential clients search for "nail tech near me" or "manicures," you want your business to be one of the first they see.
You must work with a fully updated and optimized Google My Biz page.
This will help your business become more visible online and ultimately help you serve more clients and grow your business.
5. As busy Nail Tech can be, always look for ways to save time and attract new clients.
Social media is a great way to reach out to potential customers and let them know about your business.
By posting your openings for the day on your story, you can quickly let people know when you have last-minute openings or cancellations.
And be always sure to tag your location in both stories and regular posts.
This helps potential customers find you more efficiently, and it also helps build rapport with existing customers.
Tagging your location allows you to show off your workspace and give people a glimpse into your world.
So go ahead and take advantage of social media—it's a great way to promote your business and attract new clients!
These are just a few marketing strategies you can use to attract new clients.
Keep your mind open to new possibilities, and always look for ways to better serve your current clients and grow your business.